UREA Prill from Plantco 1 lb Spray Grade 46% Nitrogen, Prilled, Water Soluble Plant Food
UREA prill from Plantco is an economical and easy way to apply quick-release nitrogen, giving a fast green-up. It has a small diameter, spherical white solid which is readily soluble in water. Plantco prilled UREA is free-flowing and dissolves quickly in water without any residues. It is ideal for use in solutions, suspensions, fertigation, and foliar applications. It acts quickly on grass color and root and shoot growth.
UREA Prill from Plantco Features
- All-Purpose water-soluble nitrogen
- Prill Urea stimulates a deep green color
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor plants
- For flowers, vegetables, herbs, fruits and lawn
- Fast-acting for green growth
- Cost-effective, high Nitrogen source
- Spray grade urea for fast results
How to use Plantco Urea Prill:
Use 1 tablespoon urea for each gallon of water and spray on leaves using a sprayer.
For watering can, use 1.5 tablespoon urea for each gallon of water and soak the soil around the plant.
Always apply in early morning or evening and avoid the hot part of the day. Use every 2 or 4 weeks.